Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bullet Proof Viral Marketing Architecture for FREE

Ok... so now that you know how important collecting personal information from each of the anon subscribers and visitors that hit your website or youtube from around the world, lets talk about how to do this... FREE.

Personally, I actually recommend the free solutions regardless of the size of your pocket book. This is because all the free solutions are owned by google and are directly tied into google's vast network and database of users. 

This is to say that IF you choose a personal enterprise equivalent to anything I'm about to tell you... you may have a few more bells and whoopie whistles... BUT SORRY... you'll be belling and whistling in the middle of a dessert where there are no roads leading to you.

So... I dont know if you've been observant enough to notice what I am doing with my own consulting site structure.  Let me lay it out for you. 

The highest viewer to content producer ratio on the internet right now is YOUTUBE. Think about it. Why blog if a million people blog daily but only three people read blogs a day. Didn't use to be that way... See http://www.engadget.com it was one of the first tech blogs. Now, it makes many thousands of dollars every DAY!

Now, the tide is in youtube's favor. Few people have video cameras. Even fewer have anything interesting to say. And even fewer can say it entertainingly. So. I always go where the allegorical male-female ration is in my favor. I start with youtube.

BUT... now... how do I build my own web and create personal relationships with all these anon subscribers, AND collect personal contact / demographic data?

To ask questions about this post use the viral marketing forum: http://sparkah.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dangerous Viral Marketing Strategies and New Media Tips: