Saturday, January 10, 2009

Google Indexes Your Gmail and Keeps Deleted Emails





NOTE: First off, Let me say, Google is the ONLY company that REFUSED to hand over all of its email data to the Feds at Bush's Homeland Security. (Microsoft and Yahoo sheepishly turn away)... So the purpose of this email is NOT to be alarmist. I use gmail. I store personal information in Gmail. Gmail is probably the safest place to store your data.

Funny note about these pages... I couldn't find them in Google. I had to search YAHOO to find these pages! My Yahoo query: "spider gmail."

You can also ask http://www.nebstone.co.uk/digital-marketing/ppc-services/ to double check.

I know, I know... I've mentioned this tip once before in a compilation of techniques on how to get Google to love you. But this bears repeating because of how few web marketing professionals

A) knew about this

B) believe it even after being told!


"I think youve lost your mind"
"I think that your email comment is out to lunch"


"I seriously doubt google spiders the email..."

"never found anything so lame"

"May I have some of what you're smoking? 
"Yeah - pass it around." 

Sure, nobody has all the answers. Google is constantly changing their algorithm. Facebook is constantly morphing. Youtube is constantly evolving. The web itself is a pubescent shape shifting living organism.

But one thing is for sure. If you think like the people who move and shake the internet, you too can move and shake the internet.

Oh, getting back to my original Google Tip. Get your URL and associated keywords in an email. Get that email to circulate into many many gmail inboxes. Your website WILL rise to Google stardom.


"Google doesnt need all to charge as much as others because Google leverages the value of the data on their servers to improve the algorithm"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dangerous Viral Marketing Strategies and New Media Tips: